Monday, July 14, 2014

Study in Purple

Take a heart punch, embossing folder, ribbon and colored cardstock and you SHOULD have a recipe for a quick card. And that is exactly what I needed for a short notice Bridal Shower. But my quick cards always take longer than I think they should. This particular one posed a problem because I didn't have the right ribbon. When I finally settled on that and got everything fine tuned, I ended up putting too much glue on one of the hearts. It leaked and made a darkened shadow around the perimeter that didn't disappear when it dried. Dimensional flower sticker to the rescue!  This certainly didn't end up being my favorite or even like I envisioned, but it worked. And as my mother was fond of saying, "No one will know the difference a hundred years from now!" =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment