Sunday, August 18, 2013

Using it Up

This card isn't so much about using scraps as it is about using more of those papers that linger in my stash because they have large or busy designs. I used these ribbons, not because I need to use them up but just because they were the width I wanted and I love them. (Sometimes when you are working with oodles and oodles of old stuff from your stash, you need to mix it up and allow yourself to use something fun that you love, just because.)




Card dimensions: 4.5" x 6.25"
Mat: 4.25" x 6"
Black strip: 4.5" x 2.5"
White strip: 4.5" x 2.25"
Heart shadow (Gypsy Wanderings): 1.10" x 1.40"
Heart: 1" x 1.27"
Ribbon: 5/8" wide by 4" long (secure an inch or so behind to form the loop)



I should add that I pop dotted the black and white strip to add a bit of dimension and interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment