Sunday, August 18, 2013

Controlling the Scrap, Version 2.2

Back to using up scraps, I thought this card was fun with all the colored circles. And then the repetition of that shape with the addition of gems for texture and dimension was a nice finishing touch. Since I don't have all different sized circle punches, I used my Creative Memories circle cutter. I think you could set up a template with the Cricut just as easily.




Card dimensions: 4.5" x 6.25"
Mat: 4.25" x 6"
Circles: 1", 1.25", 1.5", 2" and 2.5"

I cut circles a little bit larger from the patterned scraps and placed them underneath. I think if I did more of this style, I would try cutting the same size and simply insetting them.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you were on a circle punch crafting retreat. :o) i like this idea too! I'd love this template!

    ReplyDelete